The top model RWD drift car is finally here! The ZX, the pinnacle of the YD-2 series, is finally ready to be released.
Flexible high traction Graphite double deck chassis based on the main chassis. The steering servo is now mounted on the chassis, and the upper deck is also flexible for a smoother steering feel without interfering with the flex of the main chassis.
The Z-spec gearbox is equipped with a special hear shink motor mount, and the motor is set to a high mount, allowing the battery to be relocated to the rear end and the weight to be placed closer to the rear axle for better traction without compromising performance.
Gorgeous aluminum parts such as the front bulkhead, suspension mount, shock towers, and big bore shocks are used to create a high quality machine configuration.
- Integrated lightweight front bulkhead (aluminum, chamfered) and lightweight curved rack.
- The weight of the battery, motor, and other components are moved closer to the rear axle shaft to achieve overwhelming rear traction.
- The three-part gear case provides easy access to the differential and simplifies maintenance.
Newly installed parts for ZX:
- Aluminum upper deck adapter (front side)
- Aluminum upper deck adapter (rear side)
- Graphite upper deck
- Aluminum servo stay
- Aluminum servo horn
- Aluminum special motor mount
Other upgraded parts from YD-2Z:
- Graphite high traction main chassis
- Aluminum integrated lightweight bulkhead
- Aluminum shock tower
- Aluminum suspension mount
- Aluminum rod end adapter
- Aluminum steering stopper
- Sliding rack set
- Aluminum upper arm mount
- Aluminum upper deck post
- Lightweight gear differential unit
- Aluminum hex hubs