The YZ-2DTM, a 2WD off-road specialized for dirt surface, has been upgraded to the 3.1 version and is now available with more practical equipment.
Even though it is an upgrade, it is no longer an exaggeration to say that it is a new machine with newly designed parts throughout the chassis. With the goal of improving stability to cope with the increased speed due to the intensification of the power source, the chassis has been lengthened, the wheelbase has been changed with the steering hub carrier, and the rigidity balance of the front and rear parts has been reviewed to achieve a total balance that leads to improved laptimes.
The suspension has also been upgraded to the latest configuration with 3mm shock shafts for a more responsive suspension, and is now fully prepared for the 2022 season.
- NEW! Longer main chassis with the same wheelbase as the CAL3, while retaining the dirt-spec chassis design!
- NEW! New aluminum front suspension mount allows the roll center to be 1mm higher than the previous position.
- NEW! Bulkhead mounts and side plates are molded in one piece for improved front rigidity
- NEW! Steering hub carrier with 1mm longer axle position and steering stopper added by redesigning the kingpin axis.
- NEW! New battery holder that can be adjusted for thin to regular size short Li-po batteries
- NEW! Separate rear mount base and upper arm mount, new shape to increase flexibility around the rear.
- NEW! J Concept ASTRO High Clearance 7″ Rear Wing
- Z2-018-5 rear shock tower (5 hole shock mounting spec)
- S4-S1S front shock (3.0mm X-ring spec)
- S4-S1M rear short shock (3.0mm X-ring spec)
- S4-008R5 rear suspension arm S5
- Z2-01069 universal shaft 69mm BONE
- Z2-DTM2B F2 Body